||Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
||Summer term 2014/15
||7/7/2014 - 8/28/2014
||4:00PM - 6:20PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Prepares students for the Oregon Board of Dentistry’s written exam in expanded functions for chair-side dental assistants (EFDA). Expanded functions are determined by the Oregon Board of Dentistry and may change without prior notice. The exam is administered by the Dental Assisting National Board. Students will still need a licensed dentist endorsement before becoming EFDA certified (General Dental Assisting EFDA Certification: Pathway III). The class is designed to prepare students for the following sections: placing matrix bands, polishing amalgam fillings, cement removal, taking impressions, coronal polishing, fabricating temporary crowns, and tooth whitening.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of first three cohort terms and concurrent enrollment in the fourth term.
- Prerequisite: DA203.
- Additional $325 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA204-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore