||Spring term 2013/14
||3/31/2014 - 6/13/2014
||4:00PM - 5:50PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Prepares the student for Oregon Basic, the Oregon Board of Dentistry’s written exam. The class is designed to prepare students in the following sections: collection and recording of clinical data, chair-side dental procedures, oral anatomy, chair-side dental materials (preparation, manipulation, application), lab materials and procedures, patient education and oral health management, infection control procedures, occupational safety, legal issues, prevention and management of emergencies, and office management procedures.
- Additional $300 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: DA102, DA102A or DA102B, DA150 and DA201.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA203-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore