||Summer term 2013/14
||7/8/2013 - 8/29/2013
||6:00PM - 8:20PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Covers impression materials, model and die materials, fabrication of dental trays, preventive dental materials, aesthetic and restorative dental materials, amalgam, dental cements, waxes, and temporary restorative materials.
- Admission to Dental Assistant program is required to register. Visit www.roguecc.edu/dental for information.
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of first three cohort terms and concurrent enrollment in the fourth term.
- Additional $170 fee required plus applicable college fees.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for DA103-U1
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore