||Oregon Native Plants
||Summer term 2013/14
||R. WINTERS learn.roguecc.edu/staff.cfm?instructor=122
||7/8/2013 - 8/29/2013
||9:00AM - 11:50AM
||Offers opportunity to learn about the use and production of native trees, shrubs, forbs, and grasses that are used in the landscape industry and as restoration material for various agencies that administer public lands. Students will identify common native plants of Oregon as well as understand their environmental requirements, adaptation, and use in landscapes. Requirements include Saturday field trips for hands-on field identification.
- ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- Prerequisites: RD30 and WR30 or appropriate placement test scores.
- Additional all-day field trip will be arranged on a Saturday based on class feedback.
|Required Books for LAT118-U1|
|ISBN||Book Title||New Price*||Used Price*|
|9781931979252||TREES TO KNOW IN OREGON||$18.00||$13.50|
* Book prices listed are estimates and subject to change without notice.
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore