||Summer term 2013/14
||7/8/2013 - 8/29/2013
||5:15PM - 9:05PM
||Covers Oregon pesticide law, applicator licensing, and pesticide types and their applications. The toxicity nomenclature and the safety requirements to avoid personal and environmental exposures will be included. Common weed, insect and disease pest characteristics will be addressed, as well as the integrated pest management technique of pest control.
- ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 81
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 70
- ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 1
- ACCUPLACER Intermediate Algebra Score: 1
- ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Prerequisites: MTH20, RD30, and WR30 or appropriate placement test scores.
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore