||Commercial Truck Driver Training Advanced Topics
||Spring term 2012/13
||05/30/2013 - 06/05/2013
||7:30AM - 4:30PM
||Estimated Fees: (see Notes)
||Provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pass Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles endorsement tests including air brakes, doubles/triples, tanker and hazardous materials. Commercial vehicle basics will be covered including driver qualifications, driver health, hours of service, and whistle blower protection as required by the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA). Cost does not include applicable fees. More information available at 245-7900.
- Students must also attend two in-class sessions, one on July 18, 4-7 p.m., and one on August 15, 4-7 p.m., both on Riverside Campus, Room 322.
- Prerequisite: TD101.
- The Estimated Fees listed are specifically for this class and do not include general registration fees such as the College Services Fee:
or Distance Learning Fee:
- $20 for no credit hours
- $60 for 1 to 5 credit hours
- $100 for 6 to 11 credit hours
- $140 for 12 or more credit hours
- $10 per credit up to 4 credits
||View Books for TD110-T2
Continue Shopping |
RCC Building Locations |
Student Resources Menu | Bookstore